Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another First

Here's your very first sneak peek! You're getting an intro look at one of the items that will go on sale the first week of February. I thought I'd lead off with this darling little number.


 At first glace, it's simply a jaw dropping vintage brown trench, made from genuine leather with that weathered look that only years of love can give a leather piece. A second glance at the fasteners on this jacket can't help but produce a girlish squeal: "They're keys!"



This one of a kind piece is what inspired me to start this sight. What retail store could you march in looking for one of these? It is the quintessential discovery of wonderful.

This Small/Medium genuine leather jacket will go on sale February 1st. According to my promise, because I got it for a steal, so will you. More sneak peeks to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment